1. Can I participate in Filcoin Mining, how can I participate?
Yes, of course, you can participate in Filcoin Mining, now 6block supports co-mining, if you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2. Is Mina Mining available, how can I participate in it?
Yes, you can still join 6block Mina Mining, here is the tutorial
Auro Wallet: https://shimo.im/docs/a7u3MtK9LGQIfpVu/
3. Is ZK.Work available now？ What projects do you currently support？
Aleo: We support CPU mining for Aleo for now, the official mining needs to wait for Aleo mainnet launch, you can participate in the testnet mining for fun:
Download from this page, Unzip the file which comes with a tutorial: https://zk.work/aleo/start
And the GPU mining will be coming soon, stay tuned!
Ironfish: Our technical team is fully developing and will support Ironfish mining as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
6block was founded in 2019, based in Miami, U.S. The team has been working in the crypto field for many years, focusing on zero-knowledge-proof technology and finding unicorn projects. It’s your one-stop technical solution for mining.
6block current products including:
1. Mining Pool： ZK.Work, leading mining platform for Zero-Knowledge Proofs
2. Web3 Wallet： FoxWallet, leading you to the world of blockchain
Filfox, Filecoin blockchain explorer, and data service platform
Aleo Info, the most convenient platform for Aleo explorers and data services
For more information, please follow our official community and social media, we will update the progress in time: